Monday, September 10, 2007

Zak and I had some friends come overthis past Sunday...Zak wanted to make his special BBQ Chicken...He also wanted to make some Pina Colada's...wow, has he mastered that recipe!! YUMMIE. Before cooking the chicken, the guys watched football, we went swimming, and then we started cooking. While Zak was grilling, I was in the house making broccoli and cheese, rice, and corn on the cob. We had a tasty supper. Oh, but our eatings didn't stop there...our guest brought DIET desserts...turtle pie, pecan pie, & chocolate cinnamon cake. I think Darren liked the dessert the best...After dessert, our guest left shortly afterwards, since it was still early, I decided to go walk 3 miles. I beat the dark just in time.

We had a nice time with our friends. I'm hoping we can have them over at leaste one more time to go swimming before it gets too cold.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sounds and looked like fun times! I didn't realize your new place had a pool. And way to go on the walking and losing weight! Keep it up!