Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Daniel's Football Game & 18th Birthday

Mommie and I went to Gunter, Texas to watch my cousin Daniel(Mommies nephew) play football, not only was it football night, but it was Cuzn' Daniel's Birthday too. We met up with Cuzn' Daniel, Cuzn' Josh, Cuzn' Montana, Mr. Tom, Ms. Donna, NeeNaw, Aunt Tami, Aunt NaNa & Mr. Dana.

We ate hot dogs, cheetos (thank you Aunt NaNa), pickles, nachos, had lots of soda (thank you NeeNaw), I'm sure we ate more than that, but that's all I can think of right now.
After the game, Cuzn' Daniel wanted to go to IHOP in Sherman for his Birthday...then I got to eat some Chocolate Chip Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, Sprite, NeeNaw's Dr. Pepper, and whatever else Mommie didn't see me eat. It was all Yummie to my Tummie.

Being with family and eating is a lot of fun...we need to do this more often!!

No comments: