Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Staying At Grandma's House

September 23, 2007

After the wedding shower we were suppose to drive back home, but Mommie was too tired! Instead of driving home, we got to go to Grandma's House!! YIPPIE!!!! Can this weekend get any better...I don't see how it could!

OH, but it did. Sunday morning Mommie and Grandma took me to Chuckey Cheese and then we went and looked at these wooden Jungle Gym's. It was awesome. I got to climb up ladders, slide down slides and climb on ropes. I had so much fun. Thanks Grandma for all the fun I had!!

After Grandma and Mommie checked out the Jungle Gym's, Mommie and I drove home. Mommie was tired, but we needed to get back to Daddy. We were missing him a great deal!!! We had a safe trip and got home around 6:30p.m.

We had a long fun adventures weekend. I got to see a lot of family...that's the best part of the whole weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need your email address:
staci_obriant@yahoo.com