Sunday, September 16, 2007

OBSESSIONS

What are your obsessions???

Zak's: Football (sports) & watching t.v. shows.

Stacie's: Cleaning My House & This BLOG

Darren's: CHOO CHOO~~~Thomas the Tank and Friends...
Oh my gosh, he goes around the house saying choo choo...
wanting the t.v. on where he can see Thomas...it is the only
thing he wants to watch and it seems like it's the only thing he
says these days. It is driving us batty...Zak doesn't have any
patience with this choo choo business anymore & I'm almost there.

2 comments:

Kimmie said...

Taking Pictures...always taking pictures of everything! Oh and CROCS! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just saw your blog on Lindy's sight. Add us to your blog list so we can all keep up with each other. Great to read things are going so good. Miss all of ya! I probably wouldn't even know Darren if I saw him anytime soon. Take care...www.obriantclan.blogspot.com
~Staci (the other Staci) ;-}