Monday, September 10, 2007

Sept. 7, 2007

Well, it's Friday~~another week down...Darren went to Pre-school and screemed and held on to me both days when I was TRYING to drop him off. On Tues. he had a tight grip around my neck where I wasn't even holding him. I had my arms out to my sides so his teachers could see that I wasn't holding him. Ms. Minden said Darren stopped crying juat a few minuntes after I left. That was hard to leave him like that. I got in my car and cried myself. WOW, it's hard to be a Mommie. Thurs., Sept. 6th he did a little better. I stayed with him for about 10 min. and then I left. I sure hope he quits crying soon when I drop him off for school. He seems to be enjoying his class though...he's got 7 new friends.
Wed. night around 2:30a.m. D. woke up being cranky...ended up sleeping on the floor on our comfoter. At 3:30 he woke up again...hhmmm somethings not right...I get down on the floor and check on him and he's HOT and WET. Gosh, I'd be cranky too if I were wet with a fever. He had a 101.5 Gave him some Tylenol and he went back to sleep. That morning at 7:10 we checked his temp and it was 97.7...yes, we/I took him to school. He was fine and his teachers said he did fine and didn't indicate that he was feeling bad. They both suggested that it could be him getting his 2 year old molers and or lack of sleep.Well, that evening, he started running fever again...rrrr.It's Friday now and he has ran fever all day. Spoke with the doc's office and they suggested for us to do a couple of things.We will do these things and see what happens. Please pray for Little D. that he breaks his fever.

No comments: