Tuesday, September 25, 2007

At the Durbin Compound

Sept.22, 2007

After we left IHOP, Mommie drove to Farmersville to stay the night at the Compound. We got there around 1:30 ~I was still awake~~~how could I not be with all the yummies I put in my tummy.
We woke up around 7:45, went down stairs and I got to see Aunt Pat, Uncle Durb, Uncle Bud, & Aunt Kat. We ate a little breakfast and then we started to decorate for the wedding shower oh, and I helped Uncle Bud put a handle on a door. I guess I helped...

When the time got closer and closer for the shower, I got to see a lot of relatives. It was great getting lots of loves and compliments...I have to say, it was great to see my Grandma. I haven't seen her in a while. She had lots of treats for me from her trip too. Thanks Grandma.

No comments: