Sunday, September 16, 2007

Up Dates For Zak & Stacie

Zak...he's busy at the dealership and is tired...because he likes what he does so much, he won't take a break. He admitted to me last week one day that he was tired. That was the first time he has ever admitted that he was tired. He's probably not going to like that I put that in our blog... It hasn't helped our son not feeling well and waking up in the middle of the night a few times either. Zak is a good daddy and husband; you see he too gets up in the middle of the night to care for Darren. I am so thankful of that!!! Anyhow, I am asking for those that read our blog to please pray for Z. for energy and to keep him healthy.


On a fun note for Z.; he is doing this Football Fantasy thing. Guys, you know what I am talking about. Anyhow, Zak has really been keeping up with it. It's good for him. He's cute, he flips through the channels to keep up (nothing new really), he will go on the computer and do whatever he does, he will change whatever he needs to change. It really is cute to see him skirt around with this fun project of his...notice this is his project and not mine. As long as it doesn't keep away from family time, I'm okay with it.

Something new I have to get use to with Z. He has started drinking these energy drinks. When we drive to Dallas or come back from Dallas we stop by a store and he gets one. The other weekend he did this and got the biggest can of Energy Drink I have ever seen. It's the new thing to do. Not a healthy thing to do, but drinking COKE isn't good for you either. Z. did get me a sugar free Sobe energy drink the other day, it was pretty good. The best of the 3 I've had.

Stacie... HHHMMM...well, I get to start prepping up for my procedures tomorrow (Mon.) On Wed. I will be having a colonoscopy and an endoscopy at 11:30. The doc says we will have results right after the procedures. He called last Sunday and informed me that the blood work came out just fine...Maybe they will find out what is causing this pain in my tummy...will let you know a few days after we know. Not sure I'm going to want to be up doing things right after the procedure.

Went to SFA this past Tues. when D. was in preschool. Come to find out...I have 58 credits that will transfer to SFA, but only 24 will go towards teaching. I was pretty discouraged!!!! I've been praying a lot on what to do. I could go back to a community college, which will be Kilgor and go until I have 66 total credits that will transfer to SFA, which will be a full 2 years. ( I feel like I am starting over), I could get my real estate licence like I almost did in CA., or I could get a job here in this little town of Henderson...HHHMMM...I would really like to finish up my schooling. Please pray for me...letting me make the decision God wants me to do!

This week was NOT a productive work out week for me. I worked out when I could, but it was hard with D. being sick and Z. had to leave very early one morning. I got some workout in, but not as much as I would have liked. Not giving up though. I am starting to see a difference in my pants....YEEE HAWWW. :O)

THE ENTIRE FAMILY: Please pray for Darren to get better REAL soon. (his pink eye is much better already), Zak to stay healthy and to get some rest and not feel tired, for me to have safe procedures done, for me to listen to GOD what he wants me to do for my future, and to continue to exercise and eat healthy.

No comments: