Monday, September 10, 2007

About Us

As I have been asked and told to do the Blog...I have finally said okay to the idea. However, I am not promising how long I will keep up with this!!!
Zak and I have a neat story, no, not neat, unique and amazing due to God is the one that brought us back together. You see, Zak and I were neighbors when I was 6 months -5 years of age. My family moved when I was 5~~Zak says, I left him. Anyhow, I only saw Zak once in 27.5 years, yes, only once. I can't tell you how many times I thought of this boy/teen/young man. Zak's mother and I had always kept in touch, but Zak seemed to be too busy doing other things where we never got to visit with one another. One year, 2003~~December 2003, Zak and his father were traveling through California where I was living at the time. They had heard that I lived in CA., but didn't know where. Zak called his mother to find out my phone number. I get this phone call and to my surprise it is Zak's dad asking where I live and come to find out they were 1.5 hours away. I must say, I was smiling from ear to ear and floating on air. We met that night for supper at On The Boarder. It was like we never missed a beat. It was absolutly the best feeling anyone could ever have.Making this long story short...pretty much after that evening, Zak and I have been in each others lives. We were completly platonic for about 6 months and then we finally revealed how we felt about each other. He moved me back to Texas~~~my folks were happy about that...Zak asked me to marry him Jan.6, 2005. We married and shortly had a wonderful gift from God.

No comments: