Monday, September 10, 2007

Aug. 15, 2007 What Kind of Eggs Do YOU Like??

Fun Times...this is what having kids is all about

It was the morning I was doing laundry and trying to catch up on the computer. I could hear Darren in his playroom doing his thang...and then he came in where I was ~~we did our little sweet nothings; he went to play in the sorted laundry that wasn't sorted anymore. I heard this cracking sound~~~I wondered to myself what is that, then I heard it again... I look over to my right and there's Darren sitting on the floor with the eggs checking out what eggs were all about. I couldn't help to laugh and grab the camera. This was truely a kodak moment. His facial expressions were priceless!!


What, I'm checking out the EGGs. Wondering how I'm going to make breakfast.

No comments: