Monday, September 10, 2007

Trying To Have a Green Thumb

It's the beginning of Aug. and finally found a flower/plant I would like to plant in front of the house. When we first moved into our home we had wild country flowers in our front yard. All I had to say to that is they had to go...the flower bed the previous owners had here was CRAZY!! Our house is in town and they had wild flowers in the front yard. It didn't go...especially in this neighborhood. We had it ALL yanked up. For the longest time we have had nothing but weeds (we have kept cut down) and a plain looking yard. Me not knowing anything about plants or flowers it took a while for me to pick what I would like see when I drove up the drive. We finally got some of these unique looking flowers/plants that don't drive bees to come near. That was a high priority...didn't want bee's around the house...didn't want to take any chances with Little D. and we have a friend that comes over often that is allergic to bee stings, so I wanted to do whatever we could to prevent anything disastrous.

This Flower Pot Sure is Big & Heavy!


Watering the plants for Mommie


I guess Mommie's Gonna Want Me To Take a Bath Soon

No comments: