Saturday, September 15, 2007

Darren's Week

Wow, lots has gone on this week...where to start...lets start with Little D.
Tuesday went great dropping him off at Pre-School...he walked in by himself vs. me caring him in, he gave Ms. Alicia a hug, and began to leave~~he started to whimper, then Ms. Alicia tickled his tummy and said I need a smilie face today. He stopped instantly and I left. That was awesome!

Went to pick him up from school after being at Stephen F. Austin all morning and part of the afternoon. I'll explain that later. He's a happy boy...excited to see me along with this clear liquid stuff coming out of his nose. Yip, Snot...I made some kind of comment...the teacher says, oh, we all have runny noses...oh great, I think. Not bad, then wed. afternoon he really starts to have a runny nose along with a cough, along with this yellow discharge coming out of his eyes...anyone know what that is...PINK EYE...oh goodness, in both eyes. Obviously he doesn't go to school on Thursday...Zak and I aren't getting very much sleep, and poor D.'s keeps getting med's put down his throat...he actually thinks it's a treat when he gets meds, well, he doesn't think the eye drops are treat. Friday, I went to run an erran and on the way home, he started vomiting in the car. Not a real pretty sight. As of today, he is doing better. Thank Goodness for all of us. Please pray that he continues to get better!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh my! How awful! Poor Darren - and you guys... I hope he gets better soon. Clark and I also hope he makes a full neurologic recovery from watching Thomas! :)