Thursday, September 20, 2007

UPDATE

Zak's Birthday was yesterday...not a way I would want to spend a Birthday, but he pretends he doesn't get birthdays anymore. He spent it taking me to the hospital and laying in the hospital bed while I was having my procedure. Zak is sick...we are hoping he isn't getting the FLU. As of today, Thurs. he is feeling a little better, not much better though.

WHeeewww, am I glad that is over...the colonoscopy & endoscopy is what I am talking about. There is nothing pleasant about drinking that nasty stuff and the affect it has on the body. The procedure was nothing and when I came to it was like nothing ever happened. Pretty crazy knowing that something was up where I don't like things to be up and that something was down my throat and didn't even feel it. THE RESULT...I'm clear as a whistle...GREAT news right...uuumm, what's causing my pain??? My father suggested for me to see a chiropractor due to something that happened to him about 36 years ago. Dr. Zeid, OBGYN said if Dr. Lin didn't find anything, then I should go back to him, Dr. Zeid and most likely have a hysterectomy. Time will tell what we should do. All I know is if I should have another procedure, I need to have it done in 2007, so I don't have to pay that ridiculous deductible...not only that, I am planning on going back to school...I am not going to have room to have surgery!! That's the update...

Darren, he got up again last night around 2:00a.m. with a 102 fever. This morning at 7:00 he was at 98. Go Figure. This kid is going through change I think. He hasn't eaten much in the past 2 days...I'm thinking he's going through a growth spurt or his molars are coming in, or both...maybe he's hitting puberty ( I'M KIDDING). Anyhow, we changed his meds. As of 6:30 tonight, he has already changed his mood and he ate something tonight!! YEAH.

We will be going to Tioga Friday for my nephews Football game; it's his birthday too. We will stay the night with one of Zak's cuzn's and stay for one of Zak's cuzn's wedding shower. I say we will be doing this, but it depends on Darren on how he is feeling!!! Let's hope he's feeling like D tomorrow. I'm sure there will be pictures to show over the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Stacie
Your mother gave me your blog site, so I thought I'd check and see what was going on with you now and then. Can't believe how Darren has grown! I'm still in the Dallas area but the building has started on my house in Ark and I should be moved by the end of the year whether I have one house or two.
I do hope things go well for you medically. I'll keep an eye on the site to see how it goes. Best wishes to you and your beautiful family.