Monday, September 10, 2007

Stacie's Check Up

Well, I went back to the docs and it looks like I will be getting one of those wonderful colonoscopy's. Those of you that have gone through this, I about to enter the club. I will be having this wonderful procedure on Sept. 19th. The doc's, OBGYN & GI don't think I need a full blown hysterectomy. Thedoc's see nothing wrong with my female stuff!! That's good news!!! The GI doc seems to think somethings up with my colon...we will find out soon. If y'all could keep me in your prayers, I would appreciate it. I have been having pain for sometime now and would like relief.
Another topic...I got an acceptance letter from Stephen F. Austin today...it looks like I'll be going back to school in the Spring. If I can take another class or two at a community college to save money, I will do so. I am looking into doing a double major. Teaching and Deaf Ed. I am hoping to talk with an advisor in the near future about a schedule. Once I know something, I will let y'all know.
I too would like to let y'all know this as well. You see if I inform y'all about this, then I will be more motivated...I hope I will be at least.
I started Curves last week. I walk 3 miles a day along with Curves. If it rains, I don't walk...Darren does great in the stroller!! I'm so thankful for that. I originally walked the neighborhood until I discovered a track near our house last Thurs. or Friday. The football track is open 24 hours a day everyday. The turf is much easier on my knee's, back and hips. I have lost 5 pounds so far. In the past few months I have managed to lose 10 pounds and keep it off, but I haven't been able to go beyond those 10 pounds, so I joined up. Please pray that I keep up the motivation...I need and must get this weight off of me. I would love to lose 25 pounds and Curves calculated 17.5 inches. I will inform you more on my progress.

No comments: