Sunday, December 9, 2007

Visiting Darren's New Friend

December 5, 2007
We once again attempted visiting this big man covered with red and white...and succeeded!! Ms. Cassie went with me to help me out with Darren. As we waited in line, we watched the other boys & girls on Santa's lap. Santa once again, came to the line and played with the boys & girl along with some parents. When it was our turn, Darren sat on Santa's lap with NO hesitations...I started getting teary eyed. Santa spent some time with him. He read D a book and gave him more candy canes. Darren gave Santa "five", hugged Santa, and gave him a kiss. My sweet boy. He loves "HO HO".



















It was so cute...The lady was trying to get D's attention and said cheese and Darren said CHEEZ...It was so cute. The lady said smile and Darren said SMML. That is what got me to going to the flood gates. It's his first time to do that. What a neat experience to have while sitting on Santa's lap. Well, I thought it was neat.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Those pics are so cute! I'm glad he was so comfortable with Santa. He is so cute! Happy late birthday Darren!