Monday, December 31, 2007

Not To Forget...

I don't want to feel that we left anyone out or any Christmas' out...

On the 16th of December, we had Christmas over at my Mom's house...I currently have no pictures due to a freak deleting ordeal that took place on my camera. I had a LOT of pic and they vanished someway...We had a great time over at Mom's house. Darren and Montana, my niece played a lot.

On the 22nd Zak, Darren, & I drove out to Farmersville to have Christmas with Z's Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, & God Daughter. We always enjoy being there...a family with lots of love and care.

The evening of the 22nd we drove to Zak's Dad's house and spent the night with them. Sunday morning we got up and went to Irving Bible Church, headed back over to Mike & Debbie's to go to Staci's house, Zak's step sister and had Christmas. The time went by quick...Everything was great.
Staci & Keith, your new home is nice, I can see why you like living their. We had a great time exchanging Christmas gifts with y'all.

Unfortunately, I have no pics of that occasion either, didn't take any pics if you can believe that.

That was our journey. If I didn't mention you before or have pics, you now know why. We love you all and thanks for the great time. See you in 2008.

No comments: