Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas With Mr. Justin & Ms. Cassie

December 19, 2007

Justin & Cassandra came over to exchange gifts...boy, did we get a treat.

Darren: He got a Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner...LOVES IT. You must check out the picture I have of him the following morning with the vac.

Zak & I: We got a gift card to Lowes! That's a door we get to have installed.I am trying to get all of the inside doors replaced...we have 6 doors left. We have had 5 installed already. I was very excited to see a gift card from Lowes! :O)

Thank You Justin & Cassandra for our great gifts...hope you enjoy yours as well. Thank Y'all for being a part of our lives.


Ms. Cassie & Darren looking at the small scrapbook of special memories.



Darren hugging Mr. Justing, thanking him for the gifts.
Darren checking out his new vacuum cleaner. He was so cute...if you look closly, you can see that he is making bbrrrmmm bbbrrrmmm noises with his lips. The vacuum even has a little mini vac. D knows exactly what to do with these items. I just hope he will like to help later on in life.

That's My BOY!!! Cleaning when he gets the opportunity~
this is the pic I was referring to...this is the pic I thought I could put on line. It was so cute...when he got out of the bath Thurs. morning, he goes into his room and starts the vacuum up. I thought it was priceless. Maybe one day I can use it on him???!!!

No comments: