Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas at Doug Baker's House

December 24, 2007

After leaving Mary Sue & Jerry's, we dropped our stuff off over at my dad's and went over to one of Zak's high school friends mom's house , Rene Gonzales. We were over there for about 2 hours...the time went by quick. We got to visit with Rene & his wife Amber a bit and a little with Mary, Rene's mom. Zak has always enjoyed being over there. The house was full of family, maybe 18-25 people were there. You can feel the love in the house when you enter it.

After visiting, we went back over to my dad's, spent the night Christmas Eve and had Christmas with my dad, Mary Jane, and Mary Jane's family Christmas morning. It was nice...after opening gifts & cleaning up the mess, Mary Jane & Jodi fixed breakfast: eggs, bacon, pan cakes, & chocolate chip pancakes (my fav).
After that mess was cleaned up we played dominoes, took a nap, and then headed back home to Henderson.
We had a busy schedule, but had a great time.

Good Morning & Merry Christmas kiss from Daddy to Darren.


Merry Christmas Hug from PawPaw

Rianne excited opening up her gift...I think this is her pink razer phone.


The Girls unwrapping gifts and making a mess...just what your suppose to do on Christmas morning.


I have more pics, but for whatever reason I can't get them to rotate...sorry. We had a great time and it was nice watching Mary Jane's grand kids open up their gifts.

Thanks Dad,& Mary Jane for the nice time we had. Mary Jane, thanks for spoiling me with the chocolate chip pancakes. :O)

No comments: