Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ELDO IS HIS NAME O

ELDO is our new puppy's name. Now, don't get it mixed up with ELMO.

We are enjoying him a lot. Darren loves to pick him up...Darren just doesn't understand that he is not to pick up the puppy. In an odd way its cute to watch him pick the puppy up, but it's so hard not to feel sorry for ELDO. Darren loves him. Zak loves him too. He's the main reason we got Eldo. I've enjoyed being with him and playing with him...had to take him to the vets yesterday, he has tape worm. Eldo also got a rabies shot yesterday~he didn't like that too much.

Eldo has done great not tearing stuff up, or using the restroom in our house. I'm so thankful. In fact today, I left him out alone while I went out and did some errands and worked out. I was beginning to get a little nervous. When I got home, the floors were clear of debris and of that other stuff. I was so glad.

Our new addition...no doubt this puppy is going to get a lot of lovin' and affection.

No comments: