Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Big Boy Bed!!

Sunday, January 20th, Darren graduated to a big boy bed!!!!!!!

Zak helped me move the guest bedroom furniture over to Darren's bedroom and Darren's Baby furniture into the guest bedroom. Needless to say, we no longer have a guest bedroom. Right this very moment, I wouldn't encourage anyone to go into that room.

Darren helped me vacuum the floor, put toys in his new toy organizers, arrange his stuffed animals, and make his "BIG BOY" bed. He was so excited! It is so cute to see him get excited. He no longer has his sweet "Malowee" decor. We got him a comforter that has blue, red, warm neon green, and yellow in it, in hopes it will be easy to decorate with later on as Darren changes themes. I am pleased with the look...darren doesn't know any difference right now, and Daddy (Zak) could careless, as long as I'm pleased, I guess that's what matters. I'm just glad that Darren likes his "New ROOM."

We have some of the rearranging on video~this is the only picture we got.

He has slept on his "BIG BOY BED" for 2 nights now and has NOT fallen off. He too has stayed in his room sound asleep! :O) Look how sweet he looks.


He's gotten' so big.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yea for Darren! I'm very impressed!