Monday, November 26, 2007

HE'S BACK!!

Darren is back & I love it. Some friends of ours picked him up for us when they were going through the dfw area coming back from the thanksgiving holidays. They got here around 6:30ish or so... when they drove up, I didn't really care what time it was, I was just so happy to have my boy back in my sight safely.

Once he got out of the car, he hesitated at first and then trotted to Zak & I up the curvy walk. It was so cute...Darren gave both of us kisses and hugs. It was so nice to have him close again!! I couldn't help not to cry...I was emotional, what can I say, I LOVE my BOY.

He looks so different...what is it with us mothers when we are away from our children for a period of time, we think our kids change a lot??? Darren looks more mature, cuter than ever, & seems to be more lovable. I'm thinking not only did we miss him, he missed us too.

He is now off to pre-school. I got his breakfast ready, Zak bathed him & dressed him, I gave him his meds & got his school stuff together...He is excited to see his teachers MiMi & Ms. Alecia. Cassandra will pick Darren up from school around 3:00 and help me out until Zak gets home from work.

Grandparents, Renee', Montana, Justin, & Cassandra, thank all of you for all of your help!!! I'm sure it was great to visit with D.& have some one on one time with him.

I'm recuperating okay. I didn't really think I would still be in this much discomfort after a week, but Zak reminded me that they took a lot out of me this time & there was more tuggin' & pullin'. My husband has been great during this entire procedure...He's a great care taker. Thank You Honey...I love You.

No comments: