Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Great Picture/Camera Info

I wake up this morning with so many things to do before getting ready to go to the zoo...one of those things is to check out what kind of background scenes Moto Photo has so we can get our Christmas pictures taken' this year. (This is where we got the Easter Pics taken last year, that turned out great. The gal was great with Darren.) I'm checking out their website and my eyes see BLOG...due to being part of the blog now, I naturally wanted to see what they had...not anything what I expected!!! I learned so much...I had to stop reading b/c I have so much to do this morning and 7:00 is coming quick. It's coming quicker since I'm adding to my blog now, but I'm so excited what I have learned and I wanted to share with you. You may already know this info or not...it's great info and I see myself checking it out often. I have put in down on the right side of the column if you should want to visit the website. There is lots of great information on picture taking. What grabbed my attention the most is if you deleted pics on your memory card and didn't mean to, there's a great chance that you can retrieve those pics back. You will need to read the info yourself...hope you find it informative. :O) http://www.blog.motophototyler.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.