Sunday, October 21, 2007

Who Says You Can't Change

This page is dedicated to my Mother/Mom/Mommie/Mamma/Mamacita

As my sister and I were growing up, we were under some strict rules in
our house. Who'd a thought down deep inside my mother had what I
would call a "wild side" about her??!!?? My Mother started
to let loose when she got her convertible 10 years ago.
A few years after that, she got a tattoo...that was huger than huge...
now she is riding a Harley Davidson & has more Biker Gear than really ever needed.
She has two hole piercing in each ear...that's huge. When Renee' & I were growing
up, we were lucky to get one hole in each ear.
My mother got her 2nd tattoo(turtle) not too long ago and just recently got her 3rd tattoo.
My mother...who'd a thought she would change this much???? I'm so glad that she
can be open and do what she wants.
I Love You my loving Mother,

Goon


My mother's 1st tattoo...A treble clef. My mother may
not be able to sing in tune, but she sings her heart out and
taught me to do the same, even though I wasn't gifted with a voice. Not only can she get down on some out of tune singing, but she can carry a beat like no body's business. She's a hoot to watch
get down on a song that she really likes. She too can dance...it's mesmerizing when she's on the floor. I'm so glad that I got some of her talents.





A turtle...my mother had this wonderful
aunt in her life. How lucky she was to have someone
so loving. Aunt Irene collected turtles. Once Aunt "Rene"
past away, my mother started collecting turtles. My mother has
turtles from Hawaii, Texas, Mexico, California, Africa, and many other places. She will always have aunt Rene with her, especially now that she has a turtle on her ankle. :O)


Her most recent tattoo...she got on my sisters birthday, Oct. 8th.
A sun~ representing my mother & her husbands zodiac leo sign.
(fyi, leo's are sun signs.)
The Flames around the sun representing motorcyling.
lighting bolt representing ELVIS (Taking Care of Business)
The initials on the bottom lower right representing her and her husbands initials.














No comments: