Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Info on the Nix Family

Zak: He's been under the weather...hacking, coughing, being lethargic...this past Sunday he stayed in bed all day. Other than that he's okay...He actually got to play golf a couple of weeks ago. He is a golf player, but doesn't get to play very much...maybe one day he'll be able to play everyday...that is a dream of mine for him. that day will be far away, but will plan on him doing it in the future. Zak's Fantasy Football is going well...he still doing is same routine: phone, t.v. computer...phone, t.v., computer. Once again, he's like a little boy in a candy store. It's cute.

Stacie: I weighed in today at Curves...after cheating severely this past weekend. I have to keep my weigh/measuring days the same though to be fair. Looks like I have lost 7 lbs., 9 inches, & 1.65% of body fat. I know for a fact that I have lost one full pant size (almost a size and a half), a shirt size, and a bra size. Just have to keep it up. I try to walk 12-15 miles a week, but with Darren having his runny nose, asthma, and having some rain, I haven't been able to do that in the past 2 weeks. The main thing is that things are shifting and numbers are going down! :O)

Darren: He's doing great with his new inhalers...He is now loving Pre-School...he loves his teacher, and so do I. He's growing like a weed and cutter than ever.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so proud of you for losing that weight and for sticking with it! Good job!