Sunday, October 21, 2007

Man Tag

I've been tagged by my step sister-in-laws blog tag!

MAN TAG:
1. Who is your man? Marshall Landon Nix AKA Zak
2. How long have you been married? 2years, 7 months, 9 days
3. How long dated? i'm going to say 9 months
4. How old is your man? 36
5. Who eats more? Zak.
6.Who said “I love you” first? Zak~even though i have all of my life
7. Who is taller? ZAK
8. Who sings better? Beats me...neither one of us have a descent voice
9. Who is smarter? Depends what topic you are discussing...probably ZAK
10. Whose temper is worse? MINE~MINE~MINE
11. Who does the laundry? ME~ME~ME~ME~ME~ME
12. Who takes out the garbage? Both of us
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
14. Who pays the bills?Zak brings home the bacon, I write the checks/automatic draft
15. Who is better with the computer? ME~I think until it comes to fantasy football
16. Who mows the lawn? Currently Shonn Rainwater~thank you GOD. It took us over 2 hours to mow our lawn.
17. Who cooks dinner? depends if i'm in the mood...we both do
18. Who drives when you are together? we take turns & we decide who's going to be the D.D.
19. Who pays when you go out? Zak & Discover
20. Who is most stubborn? WOW, that's a hard one..ZAK
21. Who admits they are wrong first? ME~ME~ME b/c I have the balls to say it...
22. Whose parents do you see the most? When we come to stay, we stay @ my dads most of the time,(he's not there a lot of the time.) but we see most of them as equal as we can.
23. Who kissed who first? I kissed zak 1st when i was a tyke, but he kissed me first when were adults
24. Who asked who out? there wasn't ever a "DATE" it's pretty interesting how we began.
25. Who proposed? Zak~the only time he can think of being nervous
26. Who is more sensitive? ME~ME~ME oh goodness ME
27. Who has more friends? I'm going to say me...miss you CA. & African Friends
28. Who has more siblings? I do. 1 sister & 1 brother Zak has 1 bro no longer with us...
29. Who wears the pants in the family? we both wear pants in the house. I don't wear dresses often...I know that's not what the question is asking, but my answer is still we both do.

I tag Kimberly Anne & Pam!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yea! It's so fun to find out stuff about other people!