Saturday, April 5, 2008

I DON'T KNOW WHY??????

Can anyone help me out???!!!???

I have some new posts for y'all to see. For whatever reason I am unable to get the PRE-SCHOOL Easter Gathering Post to show the slide show. I have tried lots of stuff and nothing seems to work. As you can see I had no problem with the slide show with the Venable's, nor on the past slide shows. I'm so confused on what I am doing different on this particular post. I am absolutely past frustration. Please help!!!

You can view the pics if you push the button "view all images", but it's not in the correct format.

2 comments:

Erin said...

You might try just deleting that entire post and making a new one. Also, are you copying the html into it or signing into to blogger through slide.com? That may make a difference...

Kimmie said...

yeah, you may want to cut the html part out and try to copy and paste it again from Slide. You might have missed a part of it somewhere.