Saturday, April 5, 2008

Can You Say POSSUM

Possum's....WHAT! Ms. Cassie has started working at the animal shelter. She surprised Darren with some orphan baby possums. Darren did pretty good being easy with the possum's, however there were times I thought he was going to squeeze their heads off. I kept telling Ms. Cassie she's a brave woman. With Ms. Cassie working at the animal shelter, I'm thinking Darren's going to be introduced to some pretty exotic animals. Thank You Ms. Cassie for sharing with us.


Look at these...

you will either think

oh how cute or oh my...

























D's kissing the Possum...sweet isn't he...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

DAynes said...

Those are darling! My great-nephew included, of course. It's wonderful to watch him growing up on your blogspot.