Sunday, March 9, 2008

SNOW IN TEXAS

It started snowing Friday morning, March 7, 2008 around 5:30ish. By 9:00a.m. this is what it looked like. When I got off work around 3:30p.m. the snow was gone and it was sun shining like crazy. There really wasn't any sign that it had snowed.


Just wanted to share that it does snow in Texas...it's not just sun shine & tornadoes.
taken around 9:00a.m. came home from subbing due to how cold it was in the room. got a blanket and went back to school before the next period started.




taken' around 9:05a.m
taken' around 7:35a.m. before I went to sub at the middle school for a language arts class.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

That's it! I'm not moving to Texas now! SNOW...how does it snow when there are no mountains...or hills even! :)

I miss you Stacie! And that little boy of yours is so CUTE!!! I could just see him and my #3 getting into lots and lots of trouble together!

Congrats on your new job! Isn't adult interaction wonderful!