Sunday, March 9, 2008

J - O - B

Yip, I have a PAYING job. I've always had a job, but now I get a PAYCHECK with my NAME on it. In the past when I was a Domestic Entrepreneur (house wife), I would go to Zak's work and pick up "his" paycheck and say something to the extent... It's pay day an I love when "I" get paid. The employees that don't have kids or haven't been around kiddoes have no idea what it takes to stay home with children.

Anyhow, I am working for an orthodontist. I will usually work only 3 days a week, 8.5 hours each day. On the other 2 days I sub for Henderson School District. So far it has worked out well. It's like working a full time job.

The employee's at the orthodontist office seem to be very pleasant and easy to work with. They have been very patient teaching me the Dolphin Management System they use and the lingo that goes on in the office. It's a lot to comprehend, but I know I will get it. It's just VERY different for me to be the NEW KID ON THE BLOCK. I'm just thankful that they are not belittling & they have the understanding that there's a lot to comprehend.

I have now gotten' myself out of the 2 year old mentality and actually see adult faces and have conversations with adults...it's like a new world. :O)

I'm so thankful that GOD placed me in this office with the employee's I work with. It's is a spiritual office, which is refreshing!!!

Thank You JESUS.

No comments: