Sunday, June 22, 2008

TOMBOY "TANA"


My mom, step father, David, sister Renee', & my niece Montana met up with Darren & I to visit my grandparents.

We surprised my Jerry Mama & Daddy Dan!
All we did is visit and share stories...it was a nice & pleasant day.
This is one of the most classic pictures I've taken...I love it.
My niece Montana is in one of her "dress up" dresses she recently got at a garage sale along with some pump heels. She was modeling for us and before we knew it, she was digging in the dirt with "Little Darren." Too Cute.



Little Darren & Montana playing in the DIRT.







David & Mom went to go get
some lunch for the bunch.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

STACIE! WHERE ARE YOU! IT'S AUGUST ALREADY! DO I HAVE TO COME TO TEXAS AND FIND YOU OR WHAT! :) Miss you really! Hope you post soon!